Monday, July 7, 2008

How Do I Make Him Love Me - Dating Advice For Women

One question that almost every woman asks herself at some point is "how do I make him love me?" It's usually borne out of a relationship that feels somewhat one sided. You may have just started dating a man that you've fallen head over heels for or you two have been together a while and you're questioning his true feelings. If you do find yourself doubting the feelings of the man you adore, there are a few things you can do that will encourage him to feel closer to you.
A common complaint among men is that the women they date or are involved with love to nag. I know that I've been guilty of it at times as have close female friends of mine. Nagging doesn't necessarily have to be about chores. If you are constantly asking your man what he feels for you, or why he isn't committing to you, he'll absorb this as nagging too. When I was asking myself the question how do I make him love me, I knew that my nagging had to come to an abrupt stop.
Confidence is one quality that men are crazy about. Men love women who aren't always trying to figure out where the relationship is going. If you are involved with a man, relax and enjoy the experience. Never talk about marriage or exclusivity. If he does happen to ask you why you aren't interested in a commitment, tell him that you're not ready to be serious about anyone. That one statement can instantly make a man fall head over heels. Men love things they don't have control over, so ensure that you always remain confident and in control of your own self.
The most important thing to consider when you are wondering how do I make him love me, is your own self of self. Too many women are ready, willing and anxious to change who they are to fit the criteria of a man. If he happens to like short hair on women, and you love your long hair, don't cut it. If he prefers dresses and you feel more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt, don't invest in an entire new wardrobe just for him. Men will love you more if you don't bend over backwards to please them. Always remain true to the woman you are and you'll stand a much better chance of winning his love.
Specific things you say and do can make a man feel helplessly drawn to you. If you are convinced he is the one there are things you can do to ensure he only has eyes for you. For more informative tips about understanding men including a way to get him to fall deeply in love with you, visit this Helpful Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment