Saturday, October 25, 2008

Get Your Ex Back With These 3 Rock Solid Tips!

The only reason I feel I can give advice about how to get back your ex is because I've learned from all the mistakes I made in previous relationships. If I stopped to think about how I was approaching my ex boyfriends and what things I was saying and doing then I would've realized that none of it was helping me at all.
Here are a few tips I've learned the hard way.
- The first tip is to stop dwelling on the break up. I know it's the last thing you feel like doing because it's so fresh in your mind and hurts so bad but you've got to get off that emotional roller coaster. If you approach your ex in this state you are going to either look desperate or too much work for him/her. It's best to come across calm and composed rather than an emotional wreck. It's easy to think that coming across heartbroken will show how much you care but in reality in does the opposite.
- I know this all seems like torture rather than advice but the next tip is to analyse what went wrong and what led to the break up. Was it one big thing or lots of little things that built up? If getting back your ex is on your agenda then this step is a priority.
- When it comes to meeting your ex make it an informal meet up and tell him/her that you know where you were to blame, point those things out and then let them know you'd like to try again.
If the for some reason this doesn't work, I've just stumbled on a great book that I wish had come out when I was younger. It would have saved me a lot of grief. Anyway, I read and reviewed it and you can read my review below. I think you'll find it helpful.
You really CAN get your ex back. All you need is a solid plan.

Author: Joanne James

No comments:

Post a Comment