Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its Not Love Without "HIM"

Awe, look at all the lonely people. It saddens me when I hear from and see so many people who are seeking that love of their lives and can't seem to find what they are looking for. Sometimes they are just alone and seeking to be loved, period. Still, either way, it is so very sad and hard to watch and witness. I've been there myself. I know what it is like to really crave the affection of someone real special in my life. It is HARD being single and searching. The thing is, God is in control of all of that and it takes a whole lot of trust to wait on God with all He has in store for us. We are his hands, voice, feet and often heart as well. We are so much more but that would be a whole other article in itself. When seeking out love, we first have to realize that we have to "be" the love we are looking for first. We only attract into our lives what we offer in life. In the same respect we only attract to us what and who we are. So, in order to find and discover the love and relationships we are seeking out, in essense we need to become them. Let me explain a bit further. If someone who is compassionate is what we are seeking, we must learn to be compassionate. We attract who we are and what we project to others. It is almost like a "secret God code" of human existance but not really such a huge secret! If what we are seeking is a Godlike relationship then what we need to become is more like the one we seek. Becoming more like Jesus is a great way to find a love that is as unconditionally accepting and healing as possible. I think He is the best example of love that there is and certainly the best example of healing. Fashioning ourselves like "HIM" is to set ourselves up for a relationship ordained and blessed by Him. Without Him, love is not love. He is the "Master of Love" and in fact, "is love". To "be" love is to allow love to come through every part of our being. It is like it comes through our pours so much it takes over our whole self. We were fashioned and formed very uniquely, and according to the Bible in the image of our Creator. To be in His image is to be also "love". Keeping the mindset that we are love, will attract love to our lives. Extending love in all of the things we do in life will bring more love toward us, naturally without having to seek it out. Life without love is void. Life without God is void. They are one in the same. So, when thinking of any type of relationship with anyone, He is the main facet that makes it work and worth while. If He is the example we set ourselves to follow then amazing blessed love is what we shall have! It is a promise! Our universe was fashioned very carefully by our Creator and there are certain laws that will never be broken. This is one of them! We become and attract that which we are. So, fashion your lives according to the Lord God almighty and you will have a relationship with God that is closer than ever and a relationship with others that are uncompromised! Our greatest mistake in life is to compromise our faith in God and to settle for less than what we deserve in life. It brings a relationship that is not blessed or sanctified by God and it will end in misery. Please seek ye first the ways of God and of heaven and fashion yourselves according to the love of God and you will attract those into your life who will be blessed by the connection with you and you with them! Your union will be such that "all the waters of heaven and earth could never put out the fire that love creates". Love is like an ever lasting fire that can never be put out. When couples choose this kind of love their relationship will be as everlasting as God is everlasting. Please, whatever you do: never invite a relationship into your life if it does not include "HIM". To do so would create an imbalaced relationship headed for disaster. I, personally, have experienced that kind and don't wish to ever do so again. "God is my refuge and my strength and He is my mercy and my grace. He shall forever be my guide, keeping my face directed onward toward the prize for which God Himself has called me heavenward. I will run the race and run it with precision, and when tested in this world, when I line myself up with Jesus and His love: I will win!" Rev Jenine Miana Please make the statement above your own and pray this prayer with me for the everlasting love you have always desired in relationship with God, with yourself and with others. "Dear Heavenly Father, I have recognized that I am created in Your beautiful image. I am amazed by Your love, Your mercy and Your grace. I am amazed by Your capacity to love me no matter what. I thank You with all my heart for the love You have shown me in my life. Please help me to always look to You for the love I need in my life, always. Please also help me to be that love to others in every way I am able to be. Please connect me with all those who equally are like me, so that my relationships will be equally yoked. I trust you with my heart and so I place it in your capable hands to lead me, guide me, and help me attract the love life of a lifetime! I am blessed that You are a personal God and that You care so deeply about my heart. Please help me to always have a love that includes You so that it will be balanced, complete and satisifying to my soul!" Amen and Amen! If you need assistance with your love decisions or want to talk about the not so great decisions you have made and need release, then please call me anytime! I would be happy to talk with you, walk with you and pray for you through your time of decision. Please remember it is not love without HIM! Please also call if you need to know more about Jesus, his life, his love, his teaching and his ways. I would be happy to introduce you to the "HIM" that keeps the eternal flames of love always lit! 707-688-1277

No comments:

Post a Comment